Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Motivational Collage

I need a little help getting motivated again and I thought this would be perfect.  I’m going to have them printed out and post them in a few key places in the house.  I’ve included two ladies who have bodies I think would be realistic for my goal.  After all,  we still want curves right?    =)


2 comments:

  1. This will be good. Try to take a picture of yourself and print out so that only you will see when you wake up every day, or that is in your wallet so it reminds you your doing it this time. I'm going through the same thing trying to change, and posting it on my blog. Are you following a plan? Or working up too it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined Sparkpeople. Planning on using it to keep track of calories and fitness. I definitely will take your advice as far as the pics go. I think thats a great idea. =) I'll have to check out your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete