Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Monday, September 17, 2012

Birthday Weekend on Lake Travis

Just got back from spending the weekend on Lake Travis.  Super relaxing.  Wish I could show you all the pictures I took while out there but well, I didn’t really take any.  I got way too tipsy the first day to remember I had my camera.  Then the 2nd day it rained the whole time so we spent the majority of the weekend in doors drinking and hanging out.  Still, there are a few randoms below.  The bed in my room, jello shots & dominoes, and of course a view of the lake in the middle of the rain.  Lol…don’t let the pics fool you though bc we had a great time.  =)  The room was located on The Island on Lake Travis in Lago Vista.  Absolutely beautiful area and I loved all the deer that came right up to the property.  Dinner on the balcony of the restaurant Brizo (on property) was great and of course we loved the décor of the actual condo.  Overall a nice relaxing weekend spent with a few close friends.  Lots and lots of laughs and a few shockers along the way.  Happy Birthday to me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment