Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Price Wedding

My oldest cousin Ken (Scooter) got married today in SA.  It was such a pretty wedding.  They had it outdoors which we all know is never guaranteed to work out with Texas weather however this time everything turned out great.  It was held under a big oak tree in Floresville & the reception followed at Studio C.  I almost didn’t attend since Makenna ended up with an ear infection yesterday.  Luckily she woke up in a great mood today so I made the last minute decision to head south.  I’m so glad I did.  Not only was it such a sweet day but getting to see family is always a plus.  Congrats Mr & Mrs Price!  Here are a few pics from the wedding. 










No comments:

Post a Comment