Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Monday, September 24, 2012

Another Day in Boerne






We decided to spend yesterday shopping in Boerne and also had a chance to take Makenna to feed the ducks.  She had so much fun and I was able to get a few good pictures.  Next time we will have to bring more than one loaf of bread with us.   I browsed a few shops while I was there and ended up finding a cute purple bag for fall.  I’ve been searching for the perfect purple purse all year and while this isn’t exactly perfect it will work until I find what I’m looking for.  Plus it was on sale for $38 and we all know I’m on a budget so that made it even better.  I don’t remember the last time I bought a purse that cheat.  On the way back from SA we took the scenic route home through Bulverde, Johnson City, Dripping Springs, etc.  So beautiful.  The deer along the way were an added bonus and Makenna loved it almost as much as I did.  Not sure why I’ve been on this nature kick but I have an itch to do some hiking soon.  Going to start researching places in my free time.  Now it’s Monday and I’m back to a view of a yucky monitor and a boring cubicle.  BOO!  Can’t wait for the weekend so I can get back out and explore some more.  Fingers crossed this week goes by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment