Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bra Issues

As if I didn’t need another reason to stick with this whole fitness kick…see below.

I decided to order two bras online.  One was suppose to be semi sexy and the other was  suppose to be a sports bra with maximum support.  NEITHER turned out as planned.  The first was a purple lace from the Cacique collection at Lane Bryant that apparently still was not big enough.  I ordered a 44G thinking it would be a little snug but not too bad.  Boy was I wrong.  As you’ll notice below my chest was busting out in all areas.  Not sexy at all!!!!  While it felt okay around, I obviously need to go up a cup size.  An H though?  This is just getting ridiculous.  I decided to switch to the sports bra I ordered hoping for better results.  I ordered the largest size they sold (28) from Marika (see below).  I’ve heard wonderful things about this bra so I was really anxious to test it out.  While it definitely smoothed out my back & sides, again I was faced with my boobs popping out the top.  Seriously!  I can’t go any bigger as far as sports bras go.  Rather than continue to get upset I decided this would be even more of an incentive to stick with Sparkpeople and my weight loss goals.  I’m going to keep both bras and the purple one will be my first goal to fit into.  Since I went ahead and decided to post pics I will have a point of reference for my results.  Ironically I’m probably one of the few women I know that is actually looking forward to decreasing her bust.  Here goes nothing….



No comments:

Post a Comment