Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Margarita Time!

Left work early to go have Margaritas with friends tonight.  Rachel and I started way too early.  By the time everyone got there I was extremely tipsy and about to fall asleep.  Still it was good getting to see Becki and her mom.  I haven't seen her mom in years so it was nice to catch up.  Plus I was able to recap the past few weeks for Rachel and then see my sister as well.  I had fajitas and skipped on all the extras but I'm sure I made it for it with all the calories in my drinks.  Oh well, I've still been making better choices where my food is concerned so I'm not too disappointed.  All and all a good night.  Now I have to start on my homework which is going to be difficult after having alcohol.  Darn, maybe it is better to be a responsible adult....nah!

STRAWBERRY MANGO MARGARITA FROM PAPPASITOS!  YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment