Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Have you subscribed?

Typically I post most of the blogs I write on Facebook as well unless my language is a little out of control.  Then I only post on here.  Most of my friends/family still come here weekly to view my blogs regardless.  The problem I'm having is that a lot of time ya'll comment on FB about my blogs.  Next time, if you can please comment here instead that would be great.  I'm thinking abot using my blog to start promoting other business, etc and the more traffic I have on here the better.  I get way too many hits on here to have zero feedback on my posts.  People are obviously reading this so if you are, please take a second and comment on here rather than on my Facebook page.  Also any of my friends who have local businesses that they'd like to have help advertising let me know and I'd be glad to do a write up on here for you.  I have a very mixed crowd when it comes to my visitors.  Since I'm highly into social media people from all over tend to stop by so let me help you get your name out.  We have the soccor moms form the parenting website I'm on, the weight loss junkies who follow me on Sparkpeople & WW, the other fellow bloggers and of course all my friends & family in Texas.  Join the latest trend and start networking.  =)  If you want to go a step further make sure to subscribe to my blog.  Then you will always stay up to date on my latest rants & raves.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment