Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's 2013!!!

It’s 2013!!!  Rather than make my usual list of things I want to work on, this year I decided to create a vision board.  What can I say…I was in a crafty mood.  It’s filled with ideas of what I’d like to work on this year, where I’d like to go, and a few items I’d like to obtain before 2014.  Each year the main goal is just to be better than the following year.  I’m all about spicing things up a bit in 2013.  I’m pretty sure God did not intend for me to live in a cave all my life so it’s time to get back out there.  Let go of any fear I’ve been holding on to.  I’ve been trying to stay in a safe zone for so long that I feel as if I’ve lost myself this past year.  I watch the people around me traveling, exploring, taking new career paths, partying the night away and I think to myself, “I could never do that.”  Now having a daughter I’ve used her as an excuse as well.  Yes, I’m a mother but I’m not dead yet.  Being single on top of everything makes me want to embrace this time even more.  Who knows what this life has in store for me.  I know one thing, I won’t ever find out if I stay locked up.  So here is a few pictures of my vision board for 2013.  I’m hanging it on my door so I will have to look at it every single day.  I’m hopeful that it will be just the motivation that I need. 











No comments:

Post a Comment