Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 2 - Another healthy attempt.

Week 2 of my decision to get back on track with my weight loss journey.  I was tempted not to blog about it since it feels like I almost sabotage myself every single time I announce that I’m working on it.  Still, I can’t help but share my excitement.  So far it has not been too difficult.  I’m not really dieting, just making better decisions.  If I really want something I have it, just in moderation.  I remind myself that since I splurged with that meal my other meals will have to be more restricted.  It’s been working and I’ve been feeling great so I must be doing something right this time.  The key for me will be consistency.  I just need to keep it up.  I’ll say it is really helping me stay focused and it’s keeping my mind off my situation with Kendall.  We have quickly taken a downhill direction and what’s even worse is that I don’t think he’s even realized it.  In his eyes we’re fine.  For me, I’m DONE!  I love him to death but I’m seeing so many patterns that I saw with my other failed attempts at love and I want to end it before I get too caught up to care.  It’s risky because I may be losing out on something great but as women we need to go with our intuition.   There are just too many signs right in front of my face that he is NOT the one.  So…it’s time to listen.  I’m not sure when I will have this conversation with him but it needs to be soon.  I’ve stopped texting, calling, etc so I know he has to see that something is up but he’s either gnoring it or just doesn’t want to deal with it.  Blah!
Other than that  things have been pretty darn good.  I have my final exam coming up for class next week and then I’m done until fall.  Thank goodness.  I want to really focus on other things this summer.  I keep looking at my vision board and there are still so many goals I want to accomplish so it’s time to kick it in gear.  That’s all I have for now.  Enjoy your day every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment