Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Immature Moment

I let her get the best of me last night.    =(

Lately I’ve had major issues with BD’s new girlfriend.  First it started with her sending me a friend request on FB and then when I told him about it she denied it and said I was lying.  Obviously I had proof so it was fine but really…you were going to call me a liar?  It kind of rubbed me the wrong way that she was already trying to start crap.  Then the next thing was him mentioning that she brings me up and talks about how my chest is so much bigger than hers and stuff when they’re having sex.  I’m sure some may say to take that as a form of flattery but really I just wanted to be like, “Bitch keep my name out of your mouth.”  I know…calm down Tiffany!  The latest has been stupid Facebook drama.  I ended up blocking her so she could no longer see my page but then after having multiple people tell me she’s been talking shit about me on her page I decided to unblock her and see for myself.  While she may not be mentioning any names its clear she’s posting stuff with the hopes of me seeing it.  It completely reminds me of Kim and the stuff she would put.  Saying he’s a good role model to her kids and how amazing he his.   Good role model?  A man that has 5 kids and only claims 2 of them?  That’s a good role model?   Now normally I would have laughed it off and felt bad for her because I honestly do if she thinks he’s an amazing man.  I know in time she will see him for who he really is but until then the fact that she thinks he’s so wonderful and that I’m so horrible really bothers me.  She has no idea all the crap he’s put me through and his other children.   She’s a mother herself so you would think she would know better than to judge me off top.  Anyhow…she posted a few other things clearly to upset me and well it worked.  So…last night I made a few bashes via Twitter.  Hello!!!  Could I get any more immature?  I’m doing the exact thing she is pissing me off for doing.  This is not my character and now a day later I’m rather embarrassed by my actions.  I even mentioned that I knew he’d just recently cheated on her.  I mean yeah its true but it’s not by business to put out there.  So I’ve decided to take it all down.  Stooping to her level was completely stupid and I should have never gone there.  I need to just ignore the bullshit and block her again.  At the rate BD is going at seeing Makenna it will be a long time before he’s finished with his supervised visits so she will not be around my child anytime soon.  Which means what she does, thinks or says should not affect me.  Now enough of all that silly stuff.  Time to get back to not following that nonsense.  I’m much better than that and should NEVER have gone there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment