Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Monday, April 8, 2013

Makenna's Father

I found a box of old pictures that I kept of Lamonte & I for Makenna.  Some might think it's weird but I kept all the old love notes, cards, pics etc from when we were together to give her someday.  I always worry that she will think that since we weren't together when she was born that we didn't love eachother when she was conceived.  I know over the years him and I will go through days/months were we hate eachother, love eachother, etc and I just don't want her to base our relationship in the future on how we felt about eachother when she was created.  Anyhow, I don't think I've ever shared a picture of us on here so see below.  Tell me if you think it's weird that I'm saving these items for her to have someday?  I'm curious as to outsiders opinions.



No comments:

Post a Comment