Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Saturday, April 6, 2013

More than just a friend...

Decided today to say “F*** it!” when it comes to how I feel about a certain individual.  Spent time with him today and he’s been on my mind ever since.  We’ve had this going on for awhile but I’ve been trying to hide it due to the fact that I did not want to hear other people’s opinions.  Some of my friends/family would be happy to see us together but some I know feel as if I could do better.  It hit me today that I just don’t care what anyone thinks.  He loves me and he loves Makenna.  I don’t know where this will go but I’m tired of hiding it.  So yes, for anyone who wasn’t sure about it…Kendall is more than just my friend.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment