Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pool Day

With this crazy Texas heat it was the perfect time to head to the pool.  Makenna did so much better it the water today.  She has become more comfortable in the pool and is finally getting use to her new lifejacket.  She actually tried to swim which was great.  Now if only I could get her use to going under water.  I tried to start with blowing bubbles but she didn’t like that.  I’m hoping once her daddy gets back in town he can work with her and we can have her swimming before our Florida trip in August.  Fingers crossed.  Either way, that little girl loves the water and is definitely my little beach baby.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment