Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Saturday, June 9, 2012

Boerne, TX

We decided to spend the afternoon in Boerne, TX.  For those who aren’t familiar it’s a quaint little town outside of San Antonio.  It was Market Day there so we decided to do a little shopping.  The people were so friendly and we found all sorts of stuff.  I ended up buying Makenna a cross from a special needs group that were there.  All were handcrafted and proceeds will go to their foundation.  I’ll post pics later of the cross along with more information on the program.  It was nice meeting them and my aunt was able to get some info on the program for my cousin Kallie who struggles with autism.  While there we also found a shop that sells adorable purses for extremely reasonable prices.  Again, I’ll edit this post later this week with more info and links for the everything I’ve mentioned.  I definitely want to give a few plugs for these great business owners.  Everyone we met there was friendly and welcoming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment