Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lifestyle Change


I’ve been super stressed for the past week with all the issues going on in my life.  Car being completely F****** up,  Makenna’s latest tantrums, lack of $$$, and then on top of that fighting with just about everyone.  You know its bad when you get to the point where you have to check yourself and say, “Mommy needs a TIME OUT!”.  With all that, on top of the recent fighting with Lamonte its only natural that my blood pressure was up when I went to the doctor this week.  One thing I have realized is that Lamonte always makes my blood pressure go up and after talking to him I do the same thing to his BP.  So, this might seem crazy but I’ve asked him to not call/text/see me for awhile.  I need a break from him.  It’s nothing personal but with everything going on I just don’t need the added stress.  I don’t think he took it the right way and I’m sure it sounds crazy when we have a child together but I just hit my breaking point.  We know all the right buttons to push with each other and well that is exactly what’s happened recently.  I’m hoping with a little space we’ll both find that we’re much happier.  It’s time for a complete lifestyle change for myself.  Regarding all aspects of my life.  I need to start eating healthier, exercise, work on getting finances in order, work even harder on making better decisions regarding my current love life and the complicated situations I get myself into because of it.  Just need a clean start.  I really want to find a church that I love and start attending more frequently.  I’ve tried everything else so maybe a little faith will help.  It can’t hurt right?  So that’s whats going on in my life.  Nothing else too exciting has happened.  Xavier came to town and got to see is sister so that was good.  He’s such a sweet kid.  Makenna loved seeing her big brother and I loved it even more than she did.  I want her to grow up with her brother & sister around her.  Lamonte mentioned that X and his mother might be moving to Austin soon so hopefully that will work out and Mak can have him much closer.  =)
Just realized its time to leave work so that’s it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment