Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Monday, July 15, 2013

Painting Time!

For those who have not tried the painting & wine thing you should really give it a shot.  I’m far from being artistic but my experience at Easely Amused has me ready to go back for more.  We visted Easely Amused Austin located off South Lamar in Austin, Tx this past Saturday for the Crazy Daisy class.  It was a blast.  There was a good mix of people with a large age range and everyone was super friendly.  It was BYOB so obviously the alcohol helped loosen up those of us who had no idea what we were doing.  It really wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be though.   The instructor was very attentive and made the entire experience super easy and fun.  You can see pics below of our final pieces.  I definitely plan on attending another class some time soon.  It's the perfect place for a girls night or even date night with your significant other.  Let loose and get creative.   The only thing I'd change for next time is that I will definitely with wine instead of the yucky Bud Light Strawberry Rita I brought with me.  Eeeewww.


                                                            Rachel & I getting ready to paint

                                                                          All done.
                                                             Rachel's Daisy
                                                                My Daisy
                                                               Showing off our skills.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment