Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Lake Trip


We spent the weekend at the Island on Lake Travis again.  It was a vacation I think we all really needed.  This time around it was Brittany, Ray, Kendall & myself staying overnight.  My mom came out Friday during the day to lay by the pool with us girls and Katya & Alexis joined us Saturday evening for a few hours.  The only person missing was Makenna.  Next time I will have to bring her along bc I missed her like crazy.  Overall, a great weekend.  The weather was fabulous and the water felt amazing.  Success!  See the pics below…












Everyone got along and Kendall and I got the alone time I’ve been asking for.  I’m still not sure where our relationship is headed.  Some days I want more than what we have and others I’m completely content being single and dating around.  I realized this weekend that there shouldn’t be a rush on making up our minds.  I’m just going to continue enjoying his company.   I’m so back and forth with my feelings for him and he seems to be as well that it’s just much less stressful if I don’t over think it.  One thing is for sure, we are both ready to go back and do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment