Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week 7 Weigh-In

Down 23.5 lbs today.  Yay!  I have my first 20 out of the way.  If I continue at this route I'll make my 50lbs goal by my birthday for sure.  I had a bad weigh in last week and actually gained a pound so the fact that I was able to lose 5.5 this week made me super happy.  Adding in the gym with my diet has helped so much.  I just feel so good these days.  My next small goal is to have lost over 30lbs by the 21st of this month.  That's when we're going to the lake for the weekend so to be able to say I've lost 30 by then would be a wonderful feeling.  Let's do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment