Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Workout - Mt Bonnell

What a beautiful day it’s been.  I woke up early and headed straight to the gym.  I got my cardio in but decided since it was so pretty that I’d head up to Mount Bonnell for a nice morning view.  It was definitely exactly what I needed.  I’m realizing more and more that I enjoy exercising outdoors.  I just feel like I work out harder and overall it’s just a better place for me.  I’m still going to keep up with my gym nights but on the weekends I want to start incorporating more outdoor activities.  After work during the week I definitely would like to start walking the dogs again.  I can always use the extra exercise for my day and Asia (my American Bulldog) really could use it as well.  She has put on over 30 lbs since we moved from my apartment.  That is just insane for a dog.   Here are pics of my morning view.



I spent my afternoon and evening hanging out with Kendall and family.  He helped Makenna make cupcakes while I attempted to make chicken parmesan for the first time.  It came out great.  I love cooking now.  I should have taken a pic but I was too focused on spending time with Mr Jones so ....here is a pic of them decorating the cupcakes.  Atleast I took the time to catch a picture of that.  =) 


Happy Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment