Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pure Romance Party!

I’m having a Pure Romance party with Lindsey Smith on the 14th.  If anyone is interested in joining let me know so I can include you on the invite.  She’s an amazing consultant and goes over all the products in a fun yet tasteful way.  These parties are always a huge hit so don’t miss out.  Oh and feel free to bring a friend.  I figured why not start my birthday weekend off with a bang.  There will be some finger foods but nothing too heavy so you may want to eat dinner before.  The party will start at 7:30pm and Lindsay will begin her show at 8:00pm so please arrive no later than 8pm.  The earlier the better so you have time to mingle, eat, and sip on some yummy cocktails to help loosen everyone up.  For those who have never been please feel free to ask me any questions or check out her website at www.pureromancediva.com.  Need to order stuff but can’t come to the party?  You can always email her at lindseysmith@pureromance.com and just let her know that I’m your hostess.  Hope to see you all there.  Invites will be sent out in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment