Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Monday, August 20, 2012

Chill weekend.


First weekend since being back from Florida and I must say I miss the beach.  I love Austin but I really feel like I’m a beach baby at heart.  I planned on laying out this weekend but due to the weather most activities were indoors.  I still managed to have a decent time.  Saw a few friends, had dinner with Kendall, my mom and Mak on Saturday  and even was able to make it back in time so Makenna could see her brother.  They went fishing and then came back to the house to visit for a few.  I was even able to squeeze in going out for drinks with Rachel once they left.  That was exactly what I needed after that visit with Lamonte.  Here are some pics of Mak, Xavier, & Vanessa (Xavier’s mother).




 

No comments:

Post a Comment