Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Monday, May 7, 2012

Mayweather vs Cotto


My plans with a friend got cancelled so I decided to order the fight Saturday night.  Kendall came over to see Makenna but ended up staying once I wasn’t hanging out with my friend.  Glad he decided to stay bc he definitely helped put me in a better mood.  We ended up going to dinner so I missed the first fight but the last two were great.  Alvarez vs Mosley and Mayweather vs. Cotto.  Alvarez vs Mosley was an interesting match up.  Alvarez is only 21 while Mosley will turn 41 in September.  Poor thing gave everything he had but ultimately was defeated by Alvarez.  I’m wondering if he will retire now.  It’s definitely time before he adds anymore losses.  Mayweather took Cotto’s title, as expected but not without a fight.  It was nice seeing Mayweather a little out of his element for once.  When he started bleeding you could tell he was shocked and for once seemed slightly nervous.  Still, everytime Cotto got in a good jab Mayweather would smile and shake his head as if he was saying, “That didn’t hurt.  That’s nothing.”  Ugh!  I can’t stand his arrogant ass.  However I can’t say too much because he really is that good.  It’s like Kobe Bryant, as much as you want to hate him you can’t deny his talent.  Anyhow, great fight night at the house.  Spent Sunday afternoon relaxing and texting back and forth with a certain someone that has been on my mind a lot lately.  Overall, a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment