Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Monday, November 5, 2012

Sex Dreams

I’m sure we’ve all dreamt about a celebrity a time or two but 4 nights in a row?  I’m starting to think there is something really wrong with me.  Maybe practicing celibacy wasn’t the smartest decision.  I haven’t had sex since May and apparently it’s starting to mess with my head.  Lol.  The first night I woke up from what seemed like a completely real dream where I was dating my sister’s boyfriend’s best friend.  I don’t have a picture of him but he’s an MMA fighter so you get the idea.  I very rarely have sex dreams so this was rather new to me.  The intensity of the dream continued on after waking up and I found myself thinking about him all day long.  Then night #2 I woke up from a similar dream only this time my love interest was Chase Crawford.  I’ve never found him attractive before so this surprised me. 

Night # 3 I ended up dreaming all night long about Taylor Kinney.  This time there wasn’t as much sex involved as the two nights before.  It was mainly us on the couch cuddling up watching movies.  Who wouldn’t want to cuddle up with this guy right here….
Now last night (#4) really threw me off.  I had been watching The Walking Dead before falling asleep and what do you know….guess who I had sex with this time?  Yup, Darrell.  Well his real name is Norman Reedus.  Really???  Lol
I also had a brief dream about Chris Rene (see below) early this morning but it wasn’t a sexual dream so I guess it doesn’t count.
So I’ve come to two conclusions….
1)      I seriously need to get laid again, lol.
2)      I think it’s safe to say I’m strictly interested in white men again.
I find it funny that they all tend to have one thing in common, the bad boy image.  Sad, I’m 29 years old and the bad boy still turns me on.  Alright, that’s enough of my TMI for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment