Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Caffeine

Caffeine is my new best friend.  Two days of Starbucks and I’ve been so productive at work that its 3:30pm and I’m left with nothing left to do for the day at work.  I mean technically I’m sure I could find something to do but usually around this time I’m still playing catch up from the morning.  It’s so nice having everything done and looking at a clean desk.  $5 a pop at Starbucks each day however is not as nice.  I decided to invest in a few K-Cups for the Keurig that the office purchased recently.  I’ll try it out tomorrow and let you know how I like it.  If it’s just as yummy as my Starbucks I will definitely have to invest in a case of K-Cups to keep at my desk.  The caffeine also seems to be helping with my appetite.  I’m not nearly as hungry as days without it.  Completely makes sense as to why most diet pills are loaded with caffeine.    

No comments:

Post a Comment