Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Thursday, October 11, 2012

Update for the week...yes I'm that bored.

End of the week catch up.  As you can tell I have nothing exciting to talk about so I’ll just give a brief update to take up space today.

·         Enjoyed X-Factor this week.  I have a feeling this is going to be a good season for sure.  With that said, how early is too early to start singing lessons?  Makenna was born to be a star but after listening to her rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle last night I may need to call in the pros to help her out.  “Twinkle, Twinkle, Baby Baby Oh…Jingle All the way” is not exactly how the song goes but she tried.  Maybe she’s on the path for a remix album.
·         Asia’s allergies are insane this week.  It’s time to get her in to the vet because Benadryl is not helping and her face is super swollen.  Decided to switch to Banfield and sign her up for a Wellness plan.  Its $25-$32 a month but it will help cut down on annual maintenance since she is definitely not the healthiest of pups.  I love American Bulldogs but I wish I would have known about all the issues they can have before purchasing two.
·         While budgeting for the month I realized I DO NOT like October.  5 birthdays, pups rabies expire this month, more time off for work, Halloween costume needed, oh and just remembered that Boss’s Day is Tuesday.  For those of you who love your boss or for those who just really need to get off his/her shit list make sure to pick something up before work.
·         Found myself mad at EVERYONE yesterday.  Seriously EVERYONE!  My co-workers, my sister, my mother, Scott, a few friends, Mr Big, Makenna, little kids next door, and even the old people taking too long to cross the road.  I know, I know…I need therapy.  Retail therapy that is.  Lucky for me Kendall reminded me that he still hadn’t picked up my bday present (only a month late) so I ended my day with the new liners from Urban Decay.  Yay!  I <3 him so much!
·         Another dislike I realized, my disgust for selfish or more accurately described, self-absorbed people.  Thanks to the few friends that helped me see that its okay to feel that way regardless of the situation or person. 
·         Was asked to help someone decide whether to marry their significant other or kick him to the curb.  Flattered that she valued my opinion but scared to death to give an honest answer.  That decision either way is life changing.  I love my friends to death but sometimes I wish I was rich so when they are having issues I could just say, “Here, I’ll set you up with a therapist today.”  Professionals clearly have better advice than I do.
·         Need to make final decision on who I’m voting for.  Thought about not voting since I don’t care for either candidates but I hate when people do that.  Time to make a decision.
·         Researching auto shops in Pflugerville so I can get a quote on replacing or rebuilding my engine.  I need my car back.  Does anyone have any suggestions???
·         Super excited for Vampire Diaries tonight.  I know I’m 29 but I’m a sucker (no pun intended) for  vamp shows/movies. It’s no surprise that Damon is my favorite.  I’ve never denied my obsession with bad boys.
·         Hung out with an old friend/lover this past weekend and I must say he still makes me smile.  Wondering whether he felt the same.  I got butterflies when I hugged him goodbye.  That NEVER happens.  If only he lived in Austin…
Well, that’s it for today.  Excuse the randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment