Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Painting Time - Take 2

Alexis & I decided to try out Easely Amused again. This was her first time and my second visit. Once again I had a blast. The theme tonight was "Tree of Life". For it being her first time I think she did much better than I did. I wish I could blame it on the alcohol but I was completely sober this time around. For those who still haven't tried them out, definitely schedule a night in the next month. They are running specials for September so its the perfect time to experience this.

No comments:

Post a Comment