Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Monday, February 25, 2013

I kicked the funk!

I finally received exactly what I needed to get me out of the funk I’ve been in the past week or two.  I’d been complaining that I never get to see Kendall anymore so he picked me up Friday night and took me to the IPic theatre.  I loved it!  Definitely will have to go back.   It’s a little more expensive than regular cinemas but when you factor in the plush reclining seats, blankets, free popcorn, and waiters….yeah I think it’s worth it.  The drinks there were super yummy as well.  He was so cute and kept reminding me to order whatever I wanted on the menu.  Unfortunately I was not hungry and the two margaritas I had there filled me up quickly.  Still it was adorable how he kept reminding me that it was my night and to order anything I wanted.  He was trying to spoil me.  =)  After the movie he had another amazing surprise but it’s a little too personal to put on here just yet.  I’ll keep this secret to myself but let’s just say I was a very happy girl.  

Saturday he came back over and spent the late afternoon early evening with me before his show in Houston.  Trae was performing in Houston and Kendall sold him a beat for one of his songs so I thought it was pretty neat that he’d be playing it that night.  I’m really proud of him for trying to pursue the music thing.  I loved watching him get so hype before he left.  He was so excited.  Like a little kid on Christmas.  The fact that he made sure to see me before he left earned him even more points with me.  It was nice just relaxing on the couch together and catching up.  We haven’t done that in so long.

Shopping on Sunday was the conclusion to my wonderful weekend.  He gave me some $$$ to go to Coach and get a new bag.  What do you know?  I came out with 2 purses and 1 wristlet.  =)  I’m so spoiled. 







So it’s Monday afternoon and I still have a smile on my face.  I sure do have a wonderful best friend.  He knew exactly what I needed to keep my mind off of Mr Big.  I love him to pieces.  While the spoiling was great our friendship is really the best part of it all.  He's such an amazing man and I'm so lucky to have such a special friend in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment