Single Mommy trying to find my place in this crazy world. Random thoughts, pics, videos etc that pop in my head along the way. Maybe some DIY ideas, recipes, and reviews as well. Followed by a pinch of spice to keep it interesting.



Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I loved having the family over for Christmas.  This was probably the first year there was zero drama and my brother actually stayed for a while to play games with all of us.  He usually bails pretty early so it was refreshing having him there.  We made ham, turkey, tamales, and a few sides.  I decided to bake cupcakes & cookies.  I also made some of my queso which ended up being a huge hit.  Finally I made something someone actually liked.  After we ate the drinking started.  Then came games including Left Right Center.  So much fun.  See pics below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment